- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch of kale, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch of Swiss Chard, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 pound grilled, skinless boneless chicken breast, sliced
- 6 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- Whisk the vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and oregano in a bowl until the honey has dissolved.
- Whisk in the olive oil until evenly blended.
- Place the kale, Swiss chard, chicken, feta, raisins, and walnuts into a bowl and toss with the dressing to serve.