- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley and small stems, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves and small stems, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, separated
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place first 6 ingredients in a blender and pulse along with lemon zest until roughly chopped. While the processor is running, add olive oil through top and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and let rest for 20 minutes before serving. Swirl in lemon juice right before serving.