- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (we recommend Fage Total 2%)
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded, boneless skinless chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh, flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 6 green onions, white and light green part, chopped
- 6 lettuce leaves (we recommend Bibb or Romaine
- 1/3 cup tart dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread walnuts onto a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until toasted, approximately 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Stir mayo, yogurt, vinegar, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Combine chicken, toasted walnuts, parsley and green onions in a large bowl and mix up well. Add in dressing mixture and coat well.
- Serve in lettuce cups and top off with tart cherries.