At the heart of our farm and Sow Fresh Farm Market is fresh produce. From asparagus to zucchini we offer one of the area’s largest selections of produce during the Michigan growing season. The majority of produce and flowers sold at Sow Fresh are grown on our family’s Temperance, Michigan farm. We take great pride in selecting the many varieties of fruits and vegetables that we grow, in turn providing our customers with beautiful, highly flavorful and fresh food.
Why buy your produce at Sow Fresh?
- From our farm to your fork, in 12 hours or less!
- Variety! Whether it’s heirloom tomatoes or orange watermelon, we offer everything from the ordinary to extraordinary.
- Customer service! Not sure what to do with a Japanese eggplant? Just ask, we’re full of fresh and fun ideas.
- Connection. We’re the farmers growing your food! Want to know about our growing practices? Great, let’s talk!
- We only grow and sell non-GMO produce.
- Check out our harvest calendar below to find out what we’re growing on the farm this season, and when you can expect to see it stocked in our market.